Ever wonder why there are so many Why, What and How questions that keep us up and questioning more? Like
- What does the Lord really want from us?
- How can we know what the Lord’s will is for us?
- What is the purpose of life?
- Why are we here?
- Why is there suffering?
- Why is there happiness?
Why, why, why. So many questions and so few answers.
- What are our strengths and weaknesses?
- What are our inner passions?
- What drives us to do good?
- What drives us to do bad?
- What is our personality and how is it formed?
- How can we change our personalities or modify them?
- How can we change who we are?
- How can we change the world?
- What can we change?
As I said, so many questions and not so many answers.
- How can we look upon suffering in the world, our community, our homes and not do anything? Are we all talk and no action?
- How do we live the good life?
- What is the good life?
Well I do have an answer, not so sure everyone will like them.
- Accept that we are not along in this world.
- Accept that in the beginning we were created as one people
- Neither black nor white nor yellow nor red or any combination
- Accept that we have a God – Loving heavenly Parents of us all.
- Turn to your God and ask two simple questions
- What is Thy will for me?
- How do I do it?