So, here are my goals for 2020
In the Great Goal area (Temporal)
- Lose weight – reach 170 Lbs. – do this by
- changing lifestyle –
- eating healthier –
- becoming more active
- Improving my Photography
- Develop a better eye for composition
- Better use of Lightroom and Photoshop
- Landscape, Macro, People – what is my Point of View
- Home- Sell – Purchase
- Review how to sell the home by self
- Find an area to live
- How to move furniture
The Greater Goals Area ( character )
- Integrity – this is an area that is so important to me – its one that you are who you say you are – fair dinkum as Elder Vinson said in General Conference Oct 2019.
- Gratitude – This is something that President Monson would always talk about – I need to develop an attitude of gratitude – be grateful for all that the Lord has given me – I have been so blessed in my life, and when I look around – driving around Phoenix or other areas – I see those that are so poor and in need of love and other basic necessaries.
- Mercy – to me this is to be more forgiving of others. This is something that I really need to work on.
- Non-Judging – oh boy, do I judge others – it’s a natural thing – but that doesn’t make it right – for as the Savior has said- Judge not that ye be judged – the way we judge others is how we will be judged.
Greatest Goals Area – ( eternal )
- Scripture Study – I need to develop a daily personal scripture study – one in which I devote time to be in the scriptures – learning – applying in my life –
- Temple Attendance – attend the Temple at least twice a week –
- Family – Continue writing to family members – commit to completing my history and testimony to be given as a good to each family – and one for each grandchild.
- Study Preach My Gospel – This is where I will get answers to questions that come up in my mind – study 1 chapter per week